- Welcome to our new billing and support application! From within, you can easily view and pay your invoices, request assistance with any problems you may encounter, maintain your billing information, resend your welcome E-mail and so much more!
Enter your account area if you are registered
Browse our Knowledge base by Topic or Search
Having a problem? Our support staff can assist
Browse the Products & Services we offer
Please be aware that software gets added to Web Apps/Softaculous occasionally. Because of this, this list may not be 100% upto date. We do check for missing software every few weeks and will add it to this list as it is noticed.
Last Updated: April 16, 2014
Setting up your E-Mail client is easy. Make sure that you enter the information located below into your E-Mail client account creation.
Username: Your E-Mail Address
Password: Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server: mail.example.com
IMAP Port: 143
POP3 Port: 110
Outgoing Server: mail.example.com
SMTP Port: 2525
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.
Looking for a way to access your webmail from anywhere, even on the go?
To access your webmail:
1. Type: https://yourdomainnamehere.com/webmail into your preferred Internet browser.
2. Enter your email address into the Username field. This should include the domain name. (email@example.com)
2. Enter your password into the Password field.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose your prefered Email Setup (there are multiple email programs built into your webmail setup). You can manually choose one each time or you can choose which one to use permanently.
Adding an E-Mail address to your account only takes a few steps!
To add a new email address to your account:
1. Log into your cPanel using your username and password.
2. Navigate to (cPanel >> Mail >> Email Accounts)
3. Type the email address to be created in the Email field.
4. If you manage more than one domain, make sure to select the appropriate domain from the pull-down menu.
5. Type the password in the Password field.
6. Retype the password in the Password (again) field.
Note: You can click the Password Generator link to have a strong password generated for you.
8. Type the quota in the Mailbox Quota field. The quota defines how much hard drive space the account will be allowed to use. A common setting is 250MB.
Important: Due to mail server constraints, quotas cannot be greater than 2048 MB. Quotas exceeding this amount must be unlimited.
11. Click Create Account.
Existing addresses are displayed in a table. Using this table, it is possible to:
In this article, we will show you how to change your email account’s password through cPanel.
1) Login to cPanel
2) Click Email Accounts from the email section of the panel.
3) Click the Change Password button for the email account you wish to edit.
4) Enter the new password you wish to use. Once the new password has been entered, click change password
That’s it! You now know how to change your email account password. Please keep in mind that if you have any email clients that connect to this email account, you will be prompted to enter the new password.
To register your domain’s Name Servers with Little Box Web Hosting you will need to visit the domain registrar where you purchased your domain name. Some examples include 1&1, Network Solutions and many more.
There are two Name Servers that must be changed to point your domain to its new home on Little Box Web Design. Those are:
There are a few options to choose from when changing your Name Servers.
Provide us access to your domain name registrar and we will complete this step for you, free of charge! Contact our support department and we will have you up and running in now time!
Every registrar has a different way to navigate to the Nameservers section, and each registrar provides detailed articles on how to complete a Nameserver change. To find this article you will need to navigate to your Domain Registrar’s support knowledge base, normally located under the support or help link on their website. If there is a search feature enter “How to change Nameservers” into the search field and you should have no issue finding the article. Follow the instructions in the article and enter the Nameservers listed above.
If at anytime you need assistance setting up your Nameservers please feel free to contact us. Make sure that you include your registrars name and website.