Adding an E-Mail address to your account only takes a few steps!
To add a new email address to your account:
1. Log into your cPanel using your username and password.
2. Navigate to (cPanel >> Mail >> Email Accounts)
3. Type the email address to be created in the Email field.
4. If you manage more than one domain, make sure to select the appropriate domain from the pull-down menu.
5. Type the password in the Password field.
6. Retype the password in the Password (again) field.
Note: You can click the Password Generator link to have a strong password generated for you.
8. Type the quota in the Mailbox Quota field. The quota defines how much hard drive space the account will be allowed to use. A common setting is 250MB.
Important: Due to mail server constraints, quotas cannot be greater than 2048 MB. Quotas exceeding this amount must be unlimited.
11. Click Create Account.
Existing addresses are displayed in a table. Using this table, it is possible to: